Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just another day

Today I:
~drove Justin to school and he told me a funny story about some kid who fell out of a tree
~called my mom just to tell her I love her
~called my dad to ask him why he yelled at me 23 years ago when I called him "dude"
~stopped 2 police officers and asked them if my hubby could legally shoot someone with a paintball gun if we caught them in the act of breaking into our truck...we will catch them!!
~talked to an NFL player...no one special but none-the-less
~made bratwursts
~wondered if I should tell Jana how I really feel about politics and the presidential candidates...I don't like to share that info or discuss it because when people don't see things my way I get really mad!! Then I want to hit 'em :) j/k
~tucked my kids into bed...Steph pointed out the star that she wishes on every night...she said ever since she started wishing on that star all of her wishes come true. I told her that I would wish on it tonight and my wish would be for her room to be spotless tomorrow...We'll see if that star is as miraculous as she thinks!! Then I tucked Jared in and he said the Vicks wasn't working because he still couldn't breathe through one nostril and he would be really mad if he had to miss school tomorrow.
Just another day in the Wright Life...and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!

2 comments:

Janalee said...

so what did the police say?

spice2116 said...

i was wondering what your dad said. i mean dude what the deal :P