Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today...My life's so exciting!!

~I didn't do any laundry...I'll regret it tomorrow
~I didn't go to football...I'll never regret that
~I went to visit Jaroms old babysitter who is getting ready to move to CO
~I went to lunch with my hubby..nothing special, just Arbys
~I talked to my best friend in CA...she just had a root canal
~I talked to my mama...they were getting ready to eat. I said I would call back later when they weren't eating
~I called back and talked to my daddy..they were eating ice cream...notice a trend here? They're always eating!!
~I went to Wal-Mart for Dog Food, shampoo, man soap and deodorant
~I talked to Jodi..someone I've only met once and never hung out with but would like to. She is really cool and we seem to have a lot in common.
~Justin said family prayer and it was great...it came from the heart.

2 comments:

mother of seven said...

for the record I enjoyed talking to you also... funny how blogging can make you feel closer to someone!!! And yes we need to hang out....

Ashley said...

I like that you specified the man soap. We have "man soap" and "my soap" in our house too.