Monday, September 15, 2008

Pumpkin Eater

So Steph and I got up early yesterday and made pumpkin bread. Actually, she made it and I just greased the pan. When all of the boys woke up, including Steve, all they could smell was the sweet scent of fall baking in the air. She then made Oatmeal for the family for breakfast. She has become quite interested in the kitchen which makes me very happy. She is also really into shopping with me and has learned how to pick produce so when we are out shopping she is in charge of picking it all for the family. We then proceeded to make homemade bread. Lets just say Steve was in heaven all day. He likes nothing more than to eat fresh baked bread. Anyways, we set all of our baked goods aside for dinner and dessert. After church, we were all sitting in the living room talking and Jarom disappeared. I'm sure you can imagine what happened next...you got it!! This is what I walked in to...a big chunk missing out of the pumpkin bread!! Now how did he know which one would be the sweet one? The Little Punk!!

3 comments:

Janalee said...

That white bread looks good, very marbley on top, like an artisan loaf.

spice2116 said...

we donot ever leave anything out. had this scenario happen one to many

mother of seven said...

Brie'el made bread yesterday also!!!! LOVE IT....

I love to bake it just for the smell. Funny though, a bread candle does not sounds good....

Ok maybe I enjoy eating it just as much!!!