Monday, September 29, 2008

These is my words

Okay, I loved this book!! It makes me want to run around and yell out words like ornery or cantankerous!! I fell in love with Captain Jack Elliott from the beginning. I guess I would though...I've always liked those "ornery" types. Just look at my Steve!! Although he himself is a little cantankerous at times, I do love him!! Anyways, I advise you all to run out and read this book...run I say...run!!! In the meantime, I'll be learning how to make soap or shoot a rifle or something Sarah-esque like that.

5 comments:

mother of seven said...

What is the name of the book? Am I a complete dork? "These is my words" Is that the name of the book?

Unknown said...

I was just at the library and forgot to see if they had the book - next time I guess. Not to be rude, but I didn't know you read books. :)
I feel soooo bad that I didn't see your music poll in time to get my ROCK vote in there - I'm soooo upset that country won.

Leslie said...

Hey Sista - It's been way too long since you've posted. :o) Hope everything is going well and you are just busy with books and kids and life. :o)

Love ya!

Leslie said...

PS I didn't get to vote on the music thing but I'll definitely take hip hop over country. :o)

Sarah said...

Hey Julie, I love this book too! I've read it a couple of times and keep buying it for friends and relatives for their birthdays! Another one I'd recommend for you is "Book of a Thousand Days" by Shannon Hale. A beautiful read.