Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mr Clean

Friday night Jarom helped me clean my bathroom. I always have old t-shirts or socks on hand to clean with so I can just throw them away when I'm done. Jarom always tries to put these rags in the hamper and I always have to tell him that these are old rags and we can just throw them away.
Well, Sunday night I went to a baptism and when I walked thru the door I got a strong smell of Clorox Clean Up. What's that smell? I asked. Of course, no one could smell a thing. What smell? they all muttered while being intrigued by whatever it was they were doing. Uh, the smell of bleach!! Where's the baby? I said. Of course, I knew I had left the Clorox Clean Up in my bathroom so I headed straight upstairs...Calling his name as I made my way up the stairs. Jarom!! Huh, he said. What are you doing? He came running out of my bathroom...I'm kweening da fwooa (cleaning the floor, for those of you that don't speak toddler). Wook!! As he pointed in the bathroom...the floor was soaked in clorox clean up and he had grabbed some random clothes out of the hamper and cleaned with them. Wonder where he learned to clean with clothes? And then this morning, I got up early and mopped the kitchen...it smelled so fresh in here. Well, I went upstairs to get a load of clothes and by the time I got back downstairs he had gone in the backyard and brought the dogs water bowl in and was mopping my floor with the dog water!! I couldn't get mad though...he is so darn cute!! Anyways, Here is whats left of Jareds shorts from the Clorox Clean Up incident on Sunday...

4 comments:

Alli H. said...

Good for Jarom. I am also sure Jared was also looking for an excuse to shop for a few new clothes as well. :)

mother of seven said...

My favorite is when Kelsey and Brenlie and Kyler's tooth brush in the tub with them.....cleaning. My germ-a-phobe FREAKED out!!!!

Needless to say we had to replace all of our toothbrushes over the next week!!!!

spice2116 said...

gotta love clorox sooo funny but nice they were helping

Cindy Spratling said...

That is so stinkin cute!