Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Going to Scottsdale

I have been to the Dr's office everyday this week. Today was Justins turn..he had to have an MRI on his wrist and whatever the Dr saw on that MRI prompted him to send us to a hand surgeon tomorrow. So I get to drive to Deer Valley and I17 to see this doc. I hate driving thru Scottsdale. I never really have to but last year I had to go twice in one week and guess what? I got 2 photo tickets!! Yes, you read right...2!!! One for each visit I guess. The pics are very clear. I looked horrible and you could tell I was just singing my heart out in both pics!! Hubby was just a little upset and I haven't been back since. I honestly don't drive fast on purpose. I just get really caught up in my singing and lose track of speed. You know how it goes...you're in your car, music up, you're singing along with the music and suddenly, you sound AWESOME!! You never knew you had such talent!! So you think you need to sing louder. Before you know it, you're sounding better than Mariah, better than Whitney...you sound dang good. And you lose all track of speed or any other traffic laws. It's an honest mistake...happens to everyone..doesn't it?
Guess I should do my make-up. Just in case.

5 comments:

Alli H. said...

Funny. I hope that your son's hand gets the excellent care that it needs and that your record contract is in the mail! :)

Jolene said...

Julie - I feel your pain! I got three tickets last year - my brother lives in N. Scottsdale and those stupid cameras... I really wished I could deny that the pictures were me but, why does that camera have to be so good? I had my mouth open in every one of them!

Unknown said...

Danny & I both got flashed by a radar camera this week - yes, he was in Scottsdale. Maybe you should turn off the music, hold your breath, & just sneak thru.

spice2116 said...

lol you are so funny i hope you enjoyed the singing

Janalee said...

so funny Julie