Tuesday, November 18, 2008

On the road to making lots of friends!!

Sunday we're sitting at church listening to all of the beautiful children sing their hearts out when Jarom (my 2 year old) starts pouting. Prior to this he had been a little fidgity and had turned around in the pew (bench), got on his knees and was looking at the family behind us. So I asked "Jarom, whats the matter?". He pointed to their feet. "Did you drop something?". He nodded his head yes. Then I noticed he no longer had the gum in his mouth that I gave him earlier that morning. I turned around and the lady behind me whispered "did he lose something?". "Yeah", I whispered. "He dropped his gum". We both kind of chuckled and she started looking for it. Well, after a few minutes, we found it...in her bag on top of her scriptures!!! All chewed up and wadded!! I was so embarassed. Way to go Jarom!! We're on the road to making lots of friends in this ward at that rate (sarcastically speaking).
Steve gave him a new piece. You know, I have no clue where that piece ended up.

1 comment:

Alishia said...

Oh, Julie!! You have all the luck, don't you. I like you, gum or not, and Jarom can do no wrong in my book. What a sweety!!