Monday, May 3, 2010

A - 36

My friend Jolene has decided to take the challenge. And she's doing quite well I might add. Anyways, she has decided to do the ABC's of me to take up for 26 days of her month...smart thinking. Although I will not do the whole alphabet with her, I will copy her today...and a few more times this month...Maybe. So today, she is on A for Age...what?! I have to reveal my age!! Who the heck cares?! It's only a number, right? Well, obviously, Jolene cares. So for Jolene, and the rest of the inquiring minds who just have to know...It's 36...I'm 36 years old!! Born on a Tuesday evening in March in San Antonio, Texas. And you? How old might you be?

3 comments:

Steph said...

LMBO!! I am 36 also :/

Tiffani said...

A-28

Tiffani said...

lol, that sounds more like a bra size than an age :) And oh, how glad I am that its not!