Sunday, May 16, 2010

schmucks

Some of my nieces and nephews think I am so mean!! Which totally cracks me up because I think I am such a softee when it comes to kids. Hubby and I have such different ways of dealing with them. My kids totally know what they can get away with when it comes to me. And they know they can't get away with anything when it comes to hubby. Whatever hubby asks of them always gets done...immediately!! However, whatever I ask of them always gets done too. The difference is that when they're done doing it for dad everyones in a bad mood because they got in trouble for trying to schmooze their way out of it. When they're done doing things for me, they're always laughing because I take their schmoozing lightly. I joke with them and tell them what schmucks they are and what they look like when they're mad and pouting. For the most part we have fun. Don't get me wrong, hubby has fun with them too, but after the chores are done. I don't know what even got me thinking of this...other than the fact that I found some photos that one of the schmucks (Jarom) got ahold of in my computer. And thought to myself that even when they're bad...they're so stinkin funny!! Take a look at his handy artwork. Here we've got a beautiful sunset. Taken when we were traveling from Tx to Az one March evening. Apparently, Jarom found it a little boring in it's original state and added his own touch...Next we've got one of my favorite pictures, the legs of the family, including my niece and nephew. Again, another added touch from Jarom...this time a little more agressively. This last one though, has me wondering if we need to put the boy in therapy. Here was a beautiful full body shot of him from this past Christmas. Dressed in his little Christmas suit looking as cute as all get up. Obviously, he didn't like the suit as much as we did. Look at that...you can't see any of him!! Now that I think about it, I wonder if one of those older ones helped...this is too good to have been done all by himself...Little brats. Random fact for the day...I love kids! I really love kids.

No comments: