Monday, May 10, 2010

Beck

My friend Becky from Tx came to town this weekend. I was so happy to see her!! We hadn't seen each other in 19 years!! and it was like we picked up right where we left off. That's how friendships should be...don't you agree? Anyways, we talked, ate, laughed, ate again, laughed so hard, and then...We. Did. Zumba!! O-my-goodness!!! I've have never seen anyones hips move so fast in my life!! This girl can dance! She even had my hubby sitting on the bed in a trance...just watching her hips. And I can't blame him...it was like nothing I'd ever seen. She's an instructor so I was expecting greatness but not like that!! Anyways, we had a great visit.
Random fact: my family drinks out of pickle jars....which is one of the reasons we laughed so hard! Here she is modeling my fine china..Thanks for coming Beck...can't wait til next time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe Juls.......(tear...tear) Thank YOU so much. And absolutley, friends should pick up conversations right where they left off, however, Don't matter how long it's been since we've seen eachother or the distance, it can't & won't affect what we have cause what we have is TRUE friendship. And it's awesome to see you now as a great wife & mother of FIVE!! woooow.... :) I had a fabulous time w/YOU & your family for the exception of them frightening me. hahaha Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed doing zumba w/me. NOW LET ME SEE THAT BODY ROLL!! Hope to see ya soon. Stay Blessed My Dear, lots of xoxo

Unknown said...

Aww this is so sweet!