Friday, May 7, 2010

What I've always wanted

My mother took me out for a much needed pedicure yesterday. Back when we weren't poor, this was something I was able to do quite often...like every 2 to 3 weeks. Now, it's something I do only in my dreams. It had been almost 2 years since my last one so when mama suggested it, I gladly accepted. One of my favorite things about getting a pedicure is picking out the color. Not that it ever changes but I like reading the names of the OPI colors. They're so...random. One of my all time fav colors is one called "I'm not really a waitress red", I wore that one for like a year straight. Then there's "that's an el of a color!" which, too, is very pretty and quite addicting. That one accompanied me for about 6 months. My new fav, which I have at home and is the only one I use..I even took it with me yesterday is "What I've always wanted". You can't tell by the pic but it's somewhat shimmery and the shimmer is like a gold tinted shimmer....hard to explain....but it truly is what I've always wanted! So thanks mom! Love ya! And my feet love ya too.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute;-) I'm jealous!

Tiffani said...

I usually get a pedicure out of my mom about twice a year. Girls day for me, mom & sister. We love it. Have you gone to Trina's next to Sonic on Ellsworth? I can't afford it ever either, but when I go, I go there! They do great & are relatively cheap. Glad you got pampered! You deserve it.