Friday, May 28, 2010

in my opinion

I can't believe it...I failed at my own challenge!! I didn't post last night. But I have a good excuse...I was tired!! Exhausted!! practically dead!! I love my job but the hours are taking some getting used to. We're expecting our best friends in town tonight from San Diego. I'll be in dreamland before they get here but they understand. I love them! We have the best times when they are here...we don't stop laughing. Random fact - I grew up in San Diego...on the beach half the time and on a softball field the other half. I love San Diego...go back whenever I can. I have such fond memories of that place. There's no memory like a childhood memory...at least in my opinion.

2 comments:

Alli H. said...

Don't beat yourself up about the posting. You have done a wonderful job. I have missed a few times too,for I too was asleep(sitting up at the computer). We have done really well and it has been fun. Thanks for thinking of the challenge. I hope you have a great visit with your friends.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.