Saturday, May 15, 2010

time

It's funny how time flies. One day you're looking your newborn baby in the eyes wondering how you could ever love something so much and the next you're seeing him off to college. It feels like just yesterday we moved into where we are now yet here we are 2 years later. Jarom's no longer a baby, Josh now has a baby, Stephs in Jr high, Justin's almost 16 and Jared's in the double digits!! I want them to be little again. But they're not. I want to live in my old house again. But I don't. And so, time will keep ticking...and my babies will keep growing. Justin will leave on his mission only 3 years, then Jared, then Jarom. And slowly they'll move out. Until it's just Steve and I...
random fact - I hate time. It makes things go by so fast!

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

wait josh has a baby! when did this happen! lol
i know....tell me when you find out how to freeze time! :)

Alli H. said...

It does go by quickly. It does.

Anonymous said...

A comment just for you,Julie....My kids growing up means I have, too. We are just weeks from starting a new chapter in our book of life when Bryce leaves. I have been looking through old pictures and just can't believe HOW FAST IT HAS GONE!