Wednesday, May 26, 2010

all for a car

So I worked the 4am to 2:30 shift....it killed me. First off, I didn't get enough sleep last night. I kept waking up thinking I was late for work. And secondly, 10 and a half hours is a long time to be sitting in the same spot. I do like it though. By the time Jarom gets up I'm halfway done with my shift. And I take my lunch right when he gets up. My sitter gets here right before I go back up to my office and it all works out perfectly. At least for today it did. Next week will be easier because the kids will be home to help me when Jarom gets up. I just have to keep telling myself that this is all for a car. Once I get my car, I don't have to work so hard. Random fact for the day - my first car was a Honda Accord...I ran that thing ragged!!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

What are you doing that you can do it from home? Please tell me details. jeniferwinger@cox.net

I know what you mean about 10 hours being a long time to sit in the same spot. I work 12 hour shifts at the hospital and by the end my butt hurts pretty good.

Bonnie said...

Julie bless you! That is a long time in front of a computer!!! Hang in there girl;-)

My first car was an English White MGB sport with red leather interior...I loved that little thing!!! What a fun memory;-) Thanks for that walk down memory lane...LOL

Jenifer said...

Julie,

My blog address is

jeniferwinger.blogspot.com

Thanks

Alli H. said...

I'm glad you made it through your shift. I hope that you car brings you nothing but joy when you get it. :)