Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol

So tonight was the season premiere for American Idol and anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!! I don't watch much TV but I do watch my AI...I didn't care much for it until season 4 and then I got really into it. This was the Bo/Carrie Season and although I was rooting for Bo I just love Carrie Underwood. So I recorded AI and while hubby was out playing basketball tonight the kids and I cuddled up in my bed and watched it. There are some major freaks in this world!! Yes, my in-laws are some of them but, whew, the people you see on that show crack me up. Anyways, I can't wait for the season to begin. I already have my favorite from tonight. She is from Mesa, Az-never seen a rated R movie, never drank or smoke, hmmmm...wonder what religion she is??? Anyways, off to bed I go, to cuddle up with my hubby this time...Ciao!!*&#$%

No comments: