Tuesday, January 8, 2008

America's got talent!!

I had to go get my nephew Calvin at school today. His eye was a little pink and they didn't want him there (personally, I think he just wanted to see me so he poked himself in eye). While driving to his school, which is in Maricopa (30 minute drive), I started thinking about when I was younger and use to hang out in my room listening to music. I would play it as loud as my mother would allow and sing and dance (while looking at myself in the mirror) until I just couldn't do it anymore!! I remember doing this alot to Tiffany's I think we're alone now or to Salt N Pepper's Push It. I just knew that one day everyone would want my autograph and I would be a star!! While driving and pondering over these ridiculous times in my childhood I was listening to Shania's Any Man of Mine and suddenly I realized, I've deprived this world of what could have been the best talent ever, ME!! :)... Now, maybe the windows were rolled up and the radio at full blast but still, I SOUNDED GOOD!! Funny thing happened though, as soon as I turned the radio down my hearing went bad because I just didn't sound the same..hmmmmm....

1 comment:

Laura Derry said...

Maybe we should audition for America's Idol or America's Got Talent adn see if we can't be the next biggest winners! LOL!! BTW...I've got my own blog going now thanks to you!! Thanks for sharing. I'll send you the link when I get more updates on it. Hugs...Laura