Monday, January 14, 2008

Mothers Letter

My mother wrote me the nicest and sweetest letter today...it really touched me and I thought I would share it with you. There's some wonderful advice in it. ENJOY!!
Dear Daugther:
In reading your blog I went through many of my own memories of years past. I have felt the feelings that you felt that day in the COSTCO parking lot. I have had many COSTCO parking lot moments. Someday I will put them in writing for you. As the years go by and your children leave one by one you will know what Im talking about. Thats why its important to make every moment count and live your life to the fullest with your family. There will come a time when you will have to survive on memories, so continue to make them good. May God continue to bless you all and give you many happy years to enjoy your babies.
I Love You
Mom

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a nice letter. Thanks for sharing it with us. Also, I'm glad you found my blog. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!