Wednesday, January 30, 2008

setting it straight

Well, let me start by saying I am so glad I could amuse every one of you with my attraction to gravity!! I got so many calls and emails about the last post I thought I would get all the issues out on the table now...so that we are all on the same page!!
1st - Beauty is Pain!! Of course I will continue to shave!!
2nd -This is a non-fictional blog!! Every fall you read about really happened to me.
3rd - I know we have enough kids, No you can't have my next, and yes, if I am pregnant I will be praying for a girl...Steve has taken up praying now though...to ensure that I am not pregnant!!
4th - Thanks Dad and Linda for your comments about my writing abilities...I think I got it from all the Ann Landers and Dear Abby I read as a child.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!! - this is for all you peeps out in Harlingen, Texas....Peril is not a bird!! According to the dictionary...
PERIL means:
1. grave risk; jeopardy; danger
2. something that causes or may cause injury, loss, or destruction. –verb (used with object)
3. to expose to danger; imperil; risk.
Chi Wa Was!! (thats the gringa way)

And just so you all know, I really don't think I am pregnant!! I wont lie though, the fall has me a little worried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I miss you so much and wish we could be there to see you more often. I know that this has nothing to do with anything. Just remember I love you. Wendy