Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Isn't She Beautiful

For some reason I got up this morning and thought...You need to take pictures today...you haven't done it in a while. So I put the camera in the car and went on with my day. I got some really good shots of various things. This picture has to be one of my favorites though. There are tons of leaves right now at the church all over the place and since I love the look of fall (I know it's Winter but we live in Phoenix) I thought I would get some pics of the kids in the leaves. I have some good ones of them throwing leaves at each other and up in the air but I just love the sweetness in this pic. She is growing up so fast!! Soon she won't want to play in the leaves or ride around with mama so I am enjoying it while I can. Isn't she beautiful?



3 comments:

Janalee said...

I know, I love those leaves at the church. In fact I've been planning on taking our family picture there this month. The trick will be getting everyone ready, willing and happy at the same time.

Norma L. Ramos said...

She looks very pretty. She looks like her dad. That is a good picture. Love ya Norma

Anonymous said...

great