Thursday, January 24, 2008

Who I Am

~My favorite breakfast is toast with Peanut Butter and Jelly with a glass of milk on the rocks.
~I love talking and getting to know people. People's life stories interest me.
~I love all music as long as it is in good taste and I can play it around my kids.
~I love dancing...I'm not that good at it but I still love it...and ironically my husband and I have only danced together 1 time. THAT IS JUST CRAZY!!
~I was raised by a United States Marine (marine brat) but my hubby says I talk like a sailor.
~I have 2 brothers - Ray and Mark
~I am one of the few whose biological parents are still married...thats where I get my loyalty from.
~My favorite color is red.
~My favorite holiday is Christmas.
~I love the beach!! I was practically raised on the Pacific...I don't go enough though.
~Driving long distances makes me happy...makes my parents nervous but makes me happy.
~My grandmas...one is 96 and still going strong and the other is not very good at English and I am not very good at Spanish which makes for some funny conversations.
~I never had a grandpa...they were gone before I was even born.
~American Idol, Y&R, Forensic Files, Nancy Grace, and Cops...just a few of my favorite shows
~My life is an open book...if you want to know just ask...There isn't much that I won't tell.
Until Next time...Ciao!!

3 comments:

Alli H. said...

I loved that Julie:

I have to copy that and do it too. Thanks for sharing.

Janalee said...

I've always wanted to do that but it's hard to think of interesting things on the spot like that. So good job.

And I love that your life is an open book, then people don't need to worry about being too nosy.

Ps. I'm nosy

Trails-N-Trolls said...

Thanks for sharing...i must do this myself too....what a great idea!!