Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Big Night!!


My daughter went to the Hanna Montana concert tonight. It was all she could talk about all weekend. To be quite honest, I am so glad it is over...I have heard about this concert 8 million times a day since her Uncle Will gave her the ticket for Christmas. She was so excited!! I have never seen her more excited about anything. She and my mom went shopping for her outfit and matching jewelry a couple days after Christmas. Aunt Leslie took her and her cousins Calvin and McKenna. Leslie said it was an awesome concert and that Hanna Montana is a great performer. Anyways, glad it's over...

In other Wright family news, we went to San Diego this weekend for my hubbys birthday. It was totally spur of the moment...Saturday morning we got up and decided to go. He rode his Harley out there and me and the kids followed in the van. Steve is really sad though because he had to leave his bike there. The weather was supposed to be bad and I didn't want him to risk it so he left it. Which is fine by me because I wouldn't mind another trip out there. And now, this guarantees it!! If I can't live there I may as well visit as much as I can.

Thats all for tonight..c-ya

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

so did the uncles win the drad dad contest?

we have friends tim and leanne morris and they said there guy won .... how funny!