Monday, January 7, 2008

It's all new to me!!

This whole blog thing is new to me. I just discovered it today. I had actually read a friend of mines a few weeks back but I was quickly distracted by one of my kiddos and unable to read it. So today an acquaintence of mine gave me her blog address and I loved it!! I knew no one she spoke of or anyone that replied to her posts but I liked the thought of spilling your guts about whatever you want and inviting people to read it and reply to it. The only problem I foresee here is not being able to hold my tongue and ticking someone off. Oh well, I'll deal with that if and when it happens.

3 comments:

Alli H. said...

Welcome to the blogging age girl. I am happy that you discovered it. I need to build one too for my kiddos. I will check in with yours.

Wait until you add pictures and scrapbook pages. You will be so impressed with yourself!:)

Janalee said...

Man you really ticked me off when you wrote that!

... :)

Unknown said...

Wow - way to blog your heart out. Good way to get to know more about you. I think I'm more of an event explainer than an emotion sharing kind of blogger, we'll see, I'll try.