Thursday, June 18, 2009

filling the freezer

Hubby and I bought a freezer today...I am so excited!! All I've been wanting for the past few months is a freezer...upright, frost free, and big. And I got one. There's just one problem. I bought it with the intentions of filling it with meat, bread, cheese, etc... Hubby is under the impression it will only be filled with ice cream!! He has all the neighborhood kids thinking we will have a freezer full of ice cream!! Though I like his vision, I just don't think it's practical. Especially since I am trying to lose weight. Soooo, who should win this battle? And who do you think will win it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My thoughts: there should be a special place for ice cream, no doubt. BUT, soooo much fun to fill it with other nummy stuff, too. So cool to look inside and see all kinds of meat & veggies & fruit & other things I've cut up and bagged (we won't talk about ice and freezer burn inside ziploc freezer bags). ***It was SOOOO great seeing you this week, you were all beautiful angels!