Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today

Today:
~I slept in til 8
~I dressed my kids in their Sunday best...and I must say...they are some dang good lookin kids!
~I went to the temple to get sealed to my hubby and kids...something I choose not to discuss on the World wide web tonight..but it was glorious!!
~I saw some old friends who graced me with their presence at our sealing...I love old friends!!
~I was pleasantly surprised to see new friends there...and that is what they are...friends.
~I had 2 cokes...that always makes me happy
~I went to the Holsum bread store and Superstition Ranch Market and am now wondering what I will do with the 7 loaves of bread and 3 pounds of Raw honey I bought
~I ate cherries for dinner - thats all...just cherries
~I watched Bolt 3 times
~I went to bed with a smile on my face...a great BIG smile!!

7 comments:

Alli H. said...

Congratulations on your special event Julie. I know that means a lot to you. I am so happy for you. What a wonderful step you took.:)
Lots of hugs.

Tiffani said...

I was wondering where my Stephanie was at volleyball last night. I'm glad she had something so important going on! Congrats to the whole family. What a special day for you all.

paula said...

Awesome, I read it on Jana's blog. What a wonderful and joyful event for your family. Wahoo!

spice2116 said...

julie that is so freaking awesome!!! congrats on the special event!!!

April Ludlow said...

Holy Mackeral! How exciting. Congratulations. Wow!!!! When I get back in town, we need to get together for Lunch. Miss not seeing you at footbal.

Sarah said...

Wow Julie, that is so wonderful. Congratulations.

Jolene said...

You and your family are awesome! So glad you moved here!