Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I got a good nap today

So my family always makes fun of me for having the inability to stay awake thru a whole movie. It doesn't matter what movie it is or who I'm with, I CANNOT stay awake thru an entire movie. I would say this happens at least 80% of the time. But this really only happens in the comfort of my own home. I don't fall asleep at someone else's home or in the theatres but if I am at my own home and someone pops a movie in, you can guarantee that I will be napping. Which is why I was shocked today when hubby nudged me to tell me I was snoring too loud...I was at the movies watching Night at the Museum 2. For one, it was a good movie and I was really into it and for two, I was in the theatre!! Who falls asleep at the movies?!?!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Not me! You are so funny!

Jolene said...

Devon said it was pretty funny that you were laughing one second and snoring the next - and then laughing again.

Unknown said...

Hey! I didn't even hear hubby was home, when did that great event happen??!! And btw, I'm waaaay old and I don't fall asleep in movies that often (not that I never do, just not as much as you).

mother of seven said...

Frank and I just saw that movie as well. It was good. Silly!!! You can sleep but no snoring