Sunday, June 14, 2009

I was called to be RS President

The other night I dreamt that I was called to be the RS President. They had a huge ceremony to announce my great calling. Many great people were present to witness the occasion. I don't remember the whole dream too well but I do remember that Oprah was there and presented me with a solid gold Angel Moroni statue and he was in the form of a baby.
Anyone who is my age or older will probably remember being in school and smelling the freshly copied worksheets we used to get. The teacher would bring us our copies straight off of the Xerox machine. The paper was still warm and the purple ink hadn't even dried yet. Mmmmmm, I LOVED the smell of that purple ink!! I would sniff it until there was no scent left!! I wonder if that's the reason for my warped dreams these days?!

1 comment:

mother of seven said...

I forgot all about warm smelly paper.... and NO not a freak!!!!