Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who?

Mom, Aunt Julia and I went to Wal-Mart today. While there, mom said she needed a new lampshade as hers was ripped in the move SO we strolled on over to that section. As we looked and commented on of the available shades I thought to myself "hmmm, $13.97...not bad!!" Especially because they had some really cute ones. Then mom says, "wow $13.97, that's kinda high. I think I'll shop around". and my aunt agreed with her..."yeah, that is a little high, let's keep looking for a better deal". "shop around?!?" I said. "Who has cheaper lampshades than Wal-Mart?" To which they both replied, "well you never know". So my question to you is Who has cheaper lampshades than Wal-Mart? Not used.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I found them for $4.99 at Ross!!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls??? I love those stores!

The Young's said...

Big lots?