Friday, June 19, 2009

stuff

So we went and bought freezer filler stuff. I bought tons of frozen veges, meat, bacon, waffles, you know, freezer stuff and yes, hubby bought TONS of ice cream. So I guess we both won that war.
I bought a new book tonight...My sisters keeper. Has anyone read it yet? I hear its great. I am almost done with book 4 of the Twilight series and will jump right into this new book. Don't know what I will read after that so if you have any suggestions please let me know.
Went out to eat with Art and Jana tonight. We met at SomeBurros and chit chatted over dinner. While I love getting together with them, I feel we do all the talking. Jana just sits there and studies my every word...just looking for something that I might say or do wrong so that she can blog about it and make me the laughing stock of her blog cause that's how Jana rolls...and Art just waits for me to say the wrong thing so he can make a big fat joke about it and he and my hubby can laugh at me. So I decided on my way home tonight that the next time they decide to grace us with their presence I will let them do all the talking while I study Jana, giggle and raise an eyebrow at some of her comments every so often...you know, to make her feel "nervous".
Actually, I really love Art and Jana. They're great peeps. She always acts so amused at my stories. She laughs at my jokes and makes me feel really "important". And Art's great...he's one of those "yes, dear" type of guys and boy, he can make us laugh...even in all of his seriousness, he makes us laugh.

5 comments:

spice2116 said...

now you got me curious if she is going to write anything i might have to go read her blog again :p

you are so funny i would like to sit and just envy how funny and great you are lucky for jana and art that they get too

jana said...

julie julie julie. now you'll pay for saying that.

Sarah said...

Book suggestions:
"Book of a Thousand Days"
"These is my Words"
"The Book Thief"

Heather said...

My mom has been wanting to get that book. Huge waiting list at the library. Let me know how it is.

mother of seven said...

I just Bought that book. I am reading Secret Life of Bees and hope to start it tomorrow!!!!