Monday, June 1, 2009

I've got a challenge!!

So my friend Janalee is trying to outdo the rest of us by blogging every day in the month of June. Do you really think she'll make it? I know many of us have tried this a time or two and never succeed but Jana is different...she's one of those girls who finishes everything she starts. Well, I refuse to let her outdo me so I, too, will be blogging everyday this month (I hope) and I would like to challenge all of you to do the same. So, if your up to this challenge, please let me know as I will check your blog daily and those of you who keep your promise will get a little treat for your loyalties to the blogging community. And your daily blogs can be as short or as long as you want them. Even 1 sentence will count...kinda like FaceBook. I'll be doing lots of those I'm sure. Oh yeah, June 1st doesn't count since I am posting so late. Anyways, look at these pics of Jarom...
Is he a studmuffin or what??

5 comments:

Darin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darin said...

I'll try out this challenge. Blogging daily sounds kind of fun. Let's see if I can stick to it.

Miss you! Jarom looks like a stud!

Janalee said...

ooo I'm excited.

At first I thought the challenge to which you were referring would be the one I issued yesterday, the Use it Up one.

Varney Family said...

I'll take that challenge :) It's gonna be hard, but I'll do it :) Such great pictures of Jerom !!

mother of seven said...

well . I must try as well.
Julie I miss talking to you. Lets try to get together!!!