Tuesday, June 2, 2009

F&E

I'll be the first to admit that when Fresh and Easy made there debut here in the valley I was so unimpressed. I couldn't understand what all the hype was about. But since they sent out $5 off of a $20 purchase I decided I would take a shot at it. I am not kidding when I tell you that I struggled to hit that $20 mark. I was not about to pay for bananas that were individually priced or a 4 pack of apples. Us Wrights buy things by the case!! And 4 apples would last about 20 seconds in this house. So I bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need and maybe 1 thing that I did, saved my 5 bucks and left. And I never went back...UNTIL I moved out here to Timbuktu and right on my main cross streets sat a Fresh and Easy! After about a month or 2 of living here and passing it on a daily basis I decided to go back...give it a 2nd try because I'm nice like that. And lo and behold, I LOVED IT!!! They are really just as cheap as any other place on a lot of their stuff and honestly, their stuff is so fresh!! I am addicted to their fresh pizza dough...no preservatives...all you do is roll it out...1 DER FULL!! They also sell the best chocolate for dipping as I think I've pointed out before. Their yeast is cheaper than anyone else's (except Costco). But the one reason I frequent that place as much as I do is for these....You will not find better Cashews than these bad boys!! Not at Sprouts, not at Sunflower, and definitely not in a planters can at Wal-mart! I've had lots of company in the last 6 months and ALL of them have tried and fallen in love with these cashews!! Now, go and get yourself a bag!! You'll be glad you did!

4 comments:

Varney Family said...

I love cashews...my hubby will rue the day (or night) I read about these :) MMMMMMMMMM

mother of seven said...

Looking forward to trying these nuts!!!

Kelsey just said about 10 minutes ago... Remember Julie? we need to go to their house!!!


I agreed

Darin said...

Hey, what is your address. I want to invite Jarom to Daniel's b-day party, but not sure how to get it to you. If nothing else-- the party is the 16th at 9:30-11:00 at my house.

Cody and Lexie said...

I had the same experience- I wouldn't go the first 6 mos. it was out here- and now I love it!! and go way too much!!